How to Submit Online Entries
The 2020 Housing Design Awards consists of online and finalist award submissions. The online awards submissions must be submitted on our Housing Design Awards website before midnight on Friday, August 28th. No extensions will be given to this deadline.
- Be sure to read the requirements for eligibility, new for the 2020 awards and important dates and fees sections of the website. Individual category descriptions can be viewed from each category homepage.
- Create your member account. (If you have previously logged on to this website you can use the same username and password and do not need to create a new account).
- Once you've created your member account, login here.
- After logging in, you will be able to add new entries and edit them until the closing date.
- To add a new submission, login and you will be taken to the submission dashboard.
- Select a category and provide a name for the submission so you can recognize it easily later. This is a name used for your purposes only. Judges will not see this title you provide. If you are submitting on behalf of another company please indicate it here.
- Next you can upload photos for the submission and add the written submission text.
- If you need to add a floorplan/site plan, please ensure that it is saved as a pdf.
- Do not make any reference to your company name in the written submission. Please ensure that there are no logos in the photos and floor plans you add.
- You can see all of the submissions you have entered by clicking Entries on the dashboard. From here you can edit the submissions by clicking on the one you wish to change.
- Please note: In order for submissions to be considered complete and to be viewed by judges, you must click the SUBMIT button for every entry. Please contact the GOHBA office should you need to make changes to an entry that you have already submitted.
If you require assistance with submissions, please contact Nicole McCallion at (613) 723-2926 Ext. 226 or by email at email@example.com.