- Wednesday, May 1, 2019 – Site opens for members to login and prepare entries.
- Thursday, July 18, 2019 11:59 PM – Deadline for Online Entries to be submitted online. No extensions will be given on this deadline.
- Monday, August 12, 2019 – Finalists in each eligible category will be announced.
- Tuesday, August 27, 2019 – Finalists must confirm board photo placement with GOHBA office.
- Tuesday, September 3, 2019 – Finalists that are creating their own board must have final files to GOHBA.
- Thursday, September 26 - Sunday, September 29, 2019 - Ottawa Fall Home Show takes place at the EY Centre.
- Saturday, October 19, 2019 – 36th Housing Design Awards Gala at the Shaw Centre.
Payment for online submissions must be received via cheque or credit card prior to the announcement of the finalists. GOHBA will invoice each entrant after the deadline for online entries. No payments will be accepted online. Payment for finalist submissions must be received prior to finalist board creation. GOHBA will invoice each finalist after the finalists have been announced.
Online Submissions $95.00 (plus HST) per submission and an additional $95.00 (plus HST) per co-submission.
Final Submissions $150.00 (plus HST) per submission and an additional $150.00 (plus HST) per co-submission.
Co-Submission Fees Unless otherwise indicated the GOHBA will invoice each entering company on the project separately.
There will be an additional $20 designer fee per finalist board if the finalist chooses not to create their own board using InDesign or Photoshop. No additional fee will be incurred for finalists creating their own PDF files for printing.
For entries deemed ineligible by the GOHBA, the fee will be returned to the entrant.