A Production Bathroom is defined as the standard bathroom in a tract home that is designed to be built more than once. Standard upgrades offered at the sales center are considered part of a production bathroom. Production bathroom that have been significantly customized for a purchaser must be entered in the Custom categories.
A Custom Bathroom means a custom designed, one of a kind bathroom for a specific client.
- 1 photograph of your main project image. This photo will be used for all awards/media purposes
- 6– 12 photographs showing the bathroom area
- Make sure to indicate the main project photo, which will be used for award publications
- Please note that photos should be 300 dpi resolution and may be resized to facilitate loading for judges. Photos should be a maximum of 10 megabytes.
- Each photo should be given a unique name or number for identification purposes
Written submission - The written submission should tell us how and why this design was so successful
PDF of the site plan/floor plan -
Any drawings and floor plans submitted MUST include the following:
•Overall room area and dimensions must be shown
•Key components must be identified, including cabinetry, appliances, sinks, etc.
Keep in mind that proper line weights and presentation style drawings are encouraged. 3D views and colour renderings are permitted to enhance the intent of the design.
|Creative Use of Space||20.0%|