These categories are for all members building tract housing, being defined as a house model or design, which is reproduced multiple times on a given site with only minimal purchaser customization. Mass production models that have been substantially modified by a purchaser to make it relatively unique, meaning significant alterations and additions to the base floor plan requiring structural or mechanical modifications for a particular client, will be considered as Custom and should be entered in one of the Custom Categories. All costs must be cost to client, including upgrades. If a finished basement is a standard feature in the home's design then it should be included in the calculation of the overall square footage.
Pricing for this category should be considered based on the competition launch date of May 13, 2021
- 1 photograph of your main project image. This photo will be used for all awards/media purposes.
- 1-2 photographs showing exterior views or renderings of the home and surroundings
- 5-10 photographs showing interior views of the home.
- Please note that photos should be 300 dpi resolution and may be resized to facilitate loading for judges. Photos should be a maximum of 10 megabytes.
- Each photo should be given a unique name or number for identification purposes
Written submission - The written submission should tell us how and why this design was so successful (in terms of sales success and/or customer satisfaction)
PDF of the site plan/floor plan -
Any drawings and floor plans submitted MUST include the following:
•Overall room area and dimensions must be shown
•Key components must be identified, including cabinetry, appliances, sinks, etc.
Keep in mind that proper line weights and presentation style drawings are encouraged. 3D views and colour renderings are permitted to enhance the intent of the design.
|Creative Use of Space||20.0%|