Entries in this category are interesting, unique, well designed and detailed components or combination of components of the homes' interior. Entry examples include fireplaces, entrances, windows, staircases, lighting, metal work or any other outstanding component of details with is an integral part of a finished project.
- 1 photograph of your main project image. This photo will be used for all awards/media purposes
- 6– 12 photographs showing the project area
- Make sure to indicate the main project photo, which will be used for award publications
- Please note that photos should be 300 dpi resolution and may be resized to facilitate loading for judges. Photos should be a maximum of 10 megabytes.
- Each photo should be given a unique name or number for identification purposes
Written submission - The written submission should tell us how and why this design was so successful
PDF of the site plan/floor plan -
Any drawings and floor plans submitted MUST include the following:
•Overall room area and dimensions must be shown
•Key components must be identified, including cabinetry, appliances, sinks, etc.
Keep in mind that proper line weights and presentation style drawings are encouraged. 3D views and colour renderings are permitted to enhance the intent of the design.
|Creative Use of Space||20.0%|